For the publication in the conference proceedings:
|Regular Registration for Paper (4 pages)|
550 USD/ paper (4 pages)
3800 CNY/ paper (4 pages)
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 5)|
60 USD/ extra page
400 CNY/ extra pag
|Attendees without a Submission|
230 USD/ person
1500 CNY/ person
|Attendees without a Submission (Groups）|
180 USD/ person（≥ 3 person）
1200 CNY/ person（≥ 3 person）
|Purchase Extra Proceedings/Journal copies||75 USD/book|
Details of the attending registration
Join as a Presenter: If you are only interested in giving a presentation at the conference without publishing your paper in the proceedings, you can choose to attend ISCTT 2023 as a Presenter. As a presenter, you need to submit the Abstract and Title of your presentation during the registration. For further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join as a Listener: ISCTT 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform for you to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the field of the latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You just need to complete the registration as a Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for ISCTT 2023 Regular is 550 USD / 3800 CNY per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 4 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 5) is 60 USD / 400 CNY.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, souvenirs and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fare
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will post the print proceedings to you together with the payment receipt/Fapiao.
8. And at least 20% of the registration fee will be charged as the service fee if you retract your paper for personal reasons.